Thread: 1 dog vs. 2
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 11:31 AM   #8
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

[QUOTE=cheeselover8481]I am thinking about getting another dog because mine is very playful. I was wondering how much extra work that will add. Could those of you that have more than one dog let me know if the work increases by a lot? I thought that if I'm already feeding one, taking one outside, etc. then it will not be hard to do this for another dog at the same time. The only additional work I can think of is bathing an additional dog.

I give my dog a lot of attention when I'm at home because she constantly wants to play. I'm so drained by the end of the night. If I got another would they need less play time with me since they have each other to play with or would I have to spend more time playing to keep the two dogs happy?

This is exactly why I wanted to get another dog. ceeby wears me out. BUT, I messed up and got an older dog and she won't even come down from the couch and play. He has bothered me less tho anyway. It is extra work, extra grooming, extra face to wash every day, extra food to put down, extra food mess to clean up not to mention the extra accidents on the carpets with pee pads everywhere
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!