View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
Mee-sha
YT Addict

Default affordable purse?

hey everyone, just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in canada where i can get an affordable purse??, i've been taking her with me in my sweater with her head stuck out, lol!!! most people don't notice!!! which i find soo funny! but its really hard to get things done when i have one arm holding her,i've been looking for an affordable purse for meesha all month, i've been checking for used ones on kijiji, nothing there, and i also checked the pet stores around here, one place i went to wanted over 100$ for all them! never thought they'd be that much, i was about to order an affordable one online from the us but the shipping came to almost as much as the purse, so any ideas of canadian online stores to buy one?
or dose anyone here have one they can sell me and also where the shipping wont be too much too,the hair salon i was working at closed down because a target store is taking over,so i can't afford to splurge and get her an expensive one until the new salon opens,so finding an affordable purse right now would be great,so would apperciate any suggestions
Mee-sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!