Thread: Stolen yorkie:(
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:24 AM   #11
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritaville View Post
I feel so bad for this family. When we came home from dinner last year and found our house broken into that was my first thought-where are my dogs. Thankful they were in the house but the thieves couldn't figure out how to open the gate that keeps them in the family room so they ripped it out of the wall to grab my husband's laptop. They took all my jewelry (by the way-if you have any jewelry please take pictures and put them in a safe place. It's very hard trying to describe). We have an alarm system now because if anything ever happened to them I don't know what I'd do.
Oh my gosh! You were lucky too that your pups were still there. They left our door open also when we were broke into. Luckly Rosie was scared and stayed inside. I lost all my jewelry too. I am not even sure if I put down everything because you are right, it is hard to remember it all. Especially when you are upset. We too have an alarm system now. Good advice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!