View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
NewYorksBrandy
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTrixie143 View Post
So I got Destiny her first pair of shoes.
At first she was afraid to move in them. She would just stand them and whine at me. After some coaxing I got her moving pretty good but walking funny in them. I know this is normal and will go away once she is use to them but how long does that take?
I had bought boots for my cocker spaniel years ago that she wears in the winter time but there was no adjustment period for her. She didn't walk funny or anything, just took to them right away so I have no idea what to expect with Destiny.

Also how do you know they are on right and fit right? I got the ones from Walmart and on the package it is has a measurement and a place to actually put their paw on there to compare size. It seemed like the right size but it was kinda hard trying to figure out how to put them on her. They stayed on good but it felt like her paw should be down further in the shoe? But maybe that was Destiny's doing and not mine since she wasn't too happy about them?
i got Brandy a pair to and she hates them.. i just ended up just putting hem away..now i dont know what to do with them..i guess some doggies like them and other's don't
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!