View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #14
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Thank you for the suggestion I am def not opposed to home cooking and have just started reading up on it. Do you have any links or recommendations where I can get some good information AND recipes? Daily feeding etc., Do you feed yours homemade? Thanks!!!!!
My Rosie has IBS and I am home cooking for her. I think it is the best thing I could have done. However, I did use SD I/D before starting the home cooking. Bad or good, it worked pretty well for her. However, she has done amazing on the home cooking. So that is where we are staying for now. On TOTW, my Mikki is on it and seems to love it. We are having no problems at all. Honestly, it seems that all the foods have one issue or another. I think it is going to be about what works best for your pup.

Back to the home cooking, I use Dr. Rebecca L. Remillard for Rosie's recipe. You do have to buy the recipe and you will need to purchase a supplement as well. This is a link for Pet diets. https://www.petdiets.com/about/aboutvnc.asp She also does personal consultations. I believe she recently has moved to a different location. Cathy (107Barney) here on YT can tell you where if you are interested. Rosie is doing so well on it. I have been very pleased.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!