Thread: Tilly's time :(
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
BT2forever
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Tilly's time :(

I adopted my sweet Tilly last aug. I knew she was a senior pup. I have a senior male yorkie (age 12) and wanted a companion for him in his later years. Well, I was told Tilly was about 10 yrs old (she is much older vet says) she was found on streets of Chicago (I believe she was dumped) I am already madly in love with this little peanut! Here are her issues- totally deaf, level 4 heart murmer and failing kidneys She has had some major injuries in the past (deformed spine) I am doing all I can to make what ever time left she has as wonderful as possible but my vet just won't give me a time frame how long she will be will us. I know it shouldn't matter but my heart just needs to be prepared. She wheezes and coughs for short bouts. I have to hand feed her because she doesn't really want to eat (except treats) she sleeps 20 hours a day. She also has these shivering/shaking spells. With all this said... any advice? Should I be prepared for my heart to break soon? Thank you all for your honest love for these little angels <3
BT2forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!