View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Not 1, Not 2, But 7!!!

Oh my word y'all...you should've seen Katie Scarlett when I picked her up at daycare today!!! I had to send her to doggy daycare this morning. The hubby and I both had eye appointments and errands to run. But no worries, she adores it there! I never have to worry because they take such good care of my baby.

Well today I go to pick her up and I would've paid some one a million bucks for a camera!!! She was playing with 7 other little Yorkies!!! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! I've never seen her play with another Yorkie. All of the dogs we have met at training class or in public have been other breeds. But to see her with 7 other Yorkies was just so dang cute!!! They were whoopin' it up and having a ball! She acknowledged me when I came in and went right back to playing! LOL! I even got to hold and pet a few of the other Yorkies. She was so good to let me love on the other dogs. I was amazed. I figured she would not be having any of it, but she did so good.

There was this one little girl named Bella that had the sweetest little face! I just wanted to take her home with me!!! Tee hee!

Just had to tell you about her day! I hope one day soon we can do a Yorkie meetup or something. All that Yorkie cuteness in one place just made me smile so big!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!