View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
brodydugan
Yorkie Talker

Smile

jamie06283- my 2 yr. old Dugan has being doing ok for a couple of days now. The vet suggested i keep track of evertything he eats and the amount of food. My husband and I noticed that when Dugan eats too much, because sometimes he doesnt know when to quit, he gets really sick. My husband always pointed that out to me before and I didnt want to believe it. When he consumes alot of food he starts shaking than he gets lathargic and doesnt want to be touched. And of course gets up and poops diarrhea and its not bloody all the time, but he feels better after awhile. I think the diet he is on helps alot too. I dont give him table food only baked chicken or chicken with rice w/no seasonings. And no the vet didnt think to run tests yet?? When Dugan get diarrhea its alot of spots even under the bed. I cant tell you how many times I have had to clean blood off my carpet. I feel so sorry for him and i do worry all the time even though the vet says its common for yorkies to have sensitive tummies. And yet this is all still questionable to me. Oh also Dugan doesnt burp or throw up i his mouth maybe because I dont give him pepcid, idk if that is why. I say that because thats what pepcid does to me when I take it for my acid reflux. please keep me posted on your lil one and i will do the same. good talking to you and hope your baby gets better!!
brodydugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!