View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #10
NewYorksBrandy
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieTiger View Post
Wow! I didn't expect such a great response! Thank to you all!

We do have a cage for him, just never used it. The one big problem in all of this is that he isn't yet completely housebroken...he just can't seem to grasp it, although he is getting better with time! So if we did bring him into one of the bedrooms then there is the possibility of him going potty in the room or over his bed! We rang the vet today and she said to not give him his last dose of worming medication as he may be having a bad reaction to it...so fingers crossed Riley will be better tonight <3
aww poor baby.. you could also try what I do to Brandy and my son..lol you can stop drinking at 6pm and just before bed both use the bathroom empty out.. Brandy and my son both wake up dry.. and FYI I crate Brandy close to my room and cover her so she doesn't get distracked with thing to look at.. I leave her with a night light as well while covered. also the sheet I use is very light mot heavy sp theirs alot of air moving.. another thing I got from another mommy make sure the creat you baby is in that their isn't a lot of room to move around just enough to get up and laydown not enough to find a spot to pee..hope this help.. DH told me the same of evicting Brandy but then I did everything my peers said to do and it worked.. how cool.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!