View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #9
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycracker View Post
Well yes, this was done in El Salvador since I live there :P. However what amazes me is that the Vet studied in a University in the States so her behavior was really strange since after i checked with other vets and they told me they didnt use anesthesia...and if it was necessary they used local not general anesthesia.
I just ask b/c in a lot of countries they don't even allow tail docking. And, your English is perfecto! Also, can I give you some advice for next time? Try to find a breeder in El Salvador who knows what he/she is doing. They will also know a good vet and/or dock the tails themselves. Unfortunately when you just put two dogs together to have babies there can be complications, for example, the female having to have a C-section, and then the pobrecito dying. Reputable breeders will know all about the Yorkies in their line to make sure these things don't happen. I feel so bad for you right now, and I hope that you don't take what I'm saying to be "preachy." I just don't want you to have to go through this again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!