View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 12:40 PM   #1
nadia123
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Angry She is PEEING IN MY CLOSET !!!

My boyfriend and I brought a three year old purbred yorkshire terrier back with us to New York from Southern California. Daisy has already been trained by my boyfriends father with whom she grew up with in Southern California. My boyfriend also lived with Daisy for a year when she was young. She is very comfortable with us and doesnt seem to miss her old family as she is familiar with my boyfriend.
I have taken most of the responsibilty in walking her and being assertive when she isnt behaving since Matt is at work a lot. Last week I went on a trip to Atlanta over the weekend and left her with Matt. When I walked in the door there was puke on our duvet cover, in front of the door, a puddle of pee next to the bathroom and I soon discovered that there was dried pee all over my walk in closet!! I know he had been walking her so I dont see this as a full-bladder problem but rather a rebellion against me for leaving.

Please help!!! I cant live like this. As of yesterday we bought her a crate and decided to retrain her. We have let her run loose from the minute we brought her back. Is this neccesary??? Why was she peeing while I was gone???

Thank you! Nadia
nadia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!