View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
mtcoco
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi, I am just new mom of my girl yorkie and also military family. so sorry and happy same time for you to became a yorkie mom as single and work long hours .
Truffle was 8weeks old when I got her and from day 1 on a way home, I had pee pad in a car and put her on their to pee out side of target parking and brought same pad in a play-pan for her. Do you see his timing for pee or poo time when you with him and take him to pad? I was lucky to knew her timing for potty over the weekend when she came home to let her go potty on pad w/tray.(if no tray, I know she will sherd the pad and never learn to do potty their)
she is been 98% trained on pee pad w/tray in house. but I have 3 pads/tray for her so she can use any of them during busy playing with kids etc.. but when we all gone, I put her in long play pen has bed, food dish, toys play area and pad w/tray and she use pad w/tray 100% when she is alone.

also another suggestion for you to considering to hire dog sitter to stop by in middle of the day for your baby? it's very reasonable in my DC,VA,MD area for 30 minutes for active puppy to play, feed, walk out side potty etc... with report card. ( my opinion, 9-12 hours left along even in big kitchen area still lonely and stressful for new home baby?) I leave her longest is 6hours till my daughter comes home and still feel like I should have sitter to stop by to check for one day a week...) or hope you can go home to see him at lunch time? hope everything goes well for you and your boy!
mtcoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!