Thread: Dog smell?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainey View Post
It's good that you have friends and family to tell you when things smell funky. LOL. We've only got small doggies now, so even though I'm immune to the smell, I think our house is clear from it. He used to have a huge golden retriever that lived in the house. But he passed.
I have a dear friend who I know has a golden retriever. She let me borrow her car last week for a quick run out to pick up some lunch. I swear I wanted to gag! Her car smelled like dirty dog. It was gross. I didn't say anything because I don't think she would have appreciated an unwanted comment. On second thought, I didn't know if it was her pup, or her small children that created the smell in her car. Maybe both? I immediately thought about my house. I don't want a doggy smelly house or car!

My mom has an in home business. Our apt is open to her clients all morning until 10 am. Kaji is confined safely in my room at that time. (scared of people and I really don't want anyone thinking I have something valuable they could steal) In 2 years we've been living here, no one has ever made a comment about our house smelling "doggy." In fact, one of my mom's close friends complimented us because our home smelled fresh and not like "dirty dog" at all.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!