View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
NewYorksBrandy
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwind30 View Post
I just left my little guy at the ER hospital. I got home from work today and took him out for his walk. He threw up which always scares me due to his history with pancreatitis. Within 30 minutes he was stretching kind of like a cat which in the past has always been a sure sign of panreatitis. By this time it was almost 6:00 so regular vet was closed. I got him to the ER and they did blood tests etc. His pancreatits level was highly elevated (4000). They are treating him with fluids etc. The Vet told me she thought he was going to be okay; of course there are never any gurantees. She told me I did a good job by getting him in so early and recognizing the early signs. I just don't understand HOW this could have happened so fast. I try to be so careful; And I try so hard to take such good care of him. He is my only family and I love him so.

I am so scared. They sedated him so they could take the xray. So, when I saw him he was SO still. He just looked so vulunerable. I hate leaving him there with strangers. I am scared something bad will happen and I won't be there for him.

Please pray that he will be okay. PLEASE, PLEASE pray he will be okay.
our prays are with you and your baby... don't forget your baby is your family but here at YT you have more family in use.. Bless him.. hope all goes will...xoxo
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!