Thread: Grass PeePad
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #6
JosselleandLola
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi, I have one for lola, at the beginning i only used the "grass carpet" and not the plastic container because i thought it was going to be hard for her to step on it (she was only 1.5 lb.)
so i used it with a pee pad underneath and she did the same thing as ur puppy, she laid on it all the time, all what i did was to say "NO" and take her off of the grass pad.
whenever she was going to pee, i'd bring her on the pad and say " go pee pee" sometimes she walked away and i would bring her right back to the pee pad until she pee.
it actually takes time but is well worth it, i don't have to let her out every hour, in rainy days i don't have to worry about letting her out and getting her all wet, even when i leave the house for long periods of time, i don't worry about her having to "hold it" for so long because i know she has her grass pad in the house. I def recommend the grass pad.

the first 1 or 2 weeks i used a spray that "smells" like pee and it is supposed to help them know they need to pee.

Good luck!!!
JosselleandLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!