View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thizzlepop View Post
hmm... at the moment I'm using some cheap tear free shampoo from petsmart and my Sampson doesn't seem to itch. He bites at his legs sometimes but could that be from the shampoo I'm using? I just ordered the Chris day to day shampoo and conditioner i hope it works well. What are things I'm supposed to look for in a good shampoo? Also, whats a good way to wash his face and make him more comfortable in the bath? He really seems to hate it and tries to escape a lot Thanks for all your help guys!
I have tried a lot of different shampoos. Honestly, I don't think there is one magic brand that works for all Yorkies. I think it depends on the individual dog. I think you will just have to find what works best for Sampson. Biogroom will send samples if you request them. Also, Jenny at toplinepet.com sells different samples of what she carries. I have done that before so I can try it before I buy a big bottle. To wash the face, I use a soft washcloth and Spa facial cleaner. It works for my girls. As far as how to get him to like baths, I wish I knew. My Mikki hates them and fights me too. But Rosie is awesome! Hopefully someone can share some secrets!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!