View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Default A Biewer to call my own....

like the title states...i been blessed with a new addition to my furbabies and am now a new mommy to a 2.5 lb 16 week old Biewer...we named him Yukio (meaning "he gets what he wants" in Japanese) aka Yu-ki for short....picked him up today and he fits right in. This little stinker is something else....so smart and confident with such a charming personality.

Came almost 90% potty trained to the disposable peepad...but hopefully as the weather gets back to being dry i will be training him to go potty outside like my girls....of course only as weather permits because my girls this morning when i let them through the garage it was pouring rain...as they ran up to the side door they all stopped looked up at me...looked outside and looked up again at me then turned around and did their business on the washable peepad i had placed in the garage and ran back to the door to come back inside the house...such prissy girls when they feel like it...

well let me officially introduce Yukio with some pictures of him i took all throughout the day.
Attached Thumbnails
A Biewer to call my own....-143156.jpg   A Biewer to call my own....-143307.jpg   A Biewer to call my own....-150524.jpg   A Biewer to call my own....-151025.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!