Thread: Anxiety...
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #7
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

I am a very anxious person, and I found that it really helped to talk to someone. I started seeing a counsellor and my Dr. prescribed some medication. I caution you on the medication part, I know there are a lot of benefits to being on those meds, but if you accidentally miss one or are trying to come off of them, they can really play with your mind. I had really vivid nightmares while I was on them, but during the day they helped my anxiety level. I also got sleeping pills which I still occasionally use today, which I take when I know I NEED sleep, but my brain wont turn off.

Honestly I got the most out of talking to someone. They help you realized what bugs you and what your triggers are. For me it's the "What - if's" I start to panic and get overwhelmed with what-ifs and it would snowball out of control. I'm not perfect and stress about a lot, but I can control it now...

Also wanted to extend to you, feel free to PM me if you wanna chat, I too have ran a family business, dealt with school and a zillion other things, so if you need a friend to rant to, I'm here.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!