View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
Sebastian'sMom
Yorkie Yakker

Default Symptoms of liver trouble from recalled food?

Does anyone know what to look for? My Sebastian eats Chicken Soup and I am concerned that he may be sick from it. I guess it could be by chance but it all started after he started his last bag of food. I dont know the date on his food because I empty it into a container to keep it fresh. Now to his problems. I found a sore under his chin about 3 weeks ago, then noticed them on his legs and chest too. I took him to the vet thinking that maybe it was allergies. The vet said it was a staph infection and put him on antibiotics. The sores went away till today. I found another one. Twice now he has thrown up lots of liquid. Once two days ago and once today. I am very worried. I threw out his food tonight and fed him boiled chicken and rice. Tomorrow his new food should get here. I am switching him to Canidae. He is a very itchy puppy so I thought this might help him. Any advice is greatly appreaciated. I have started him on the rest of his meds to see what happens with the sores and as of right now I just plan on keeping a close eye on him. Thanks in advance!
Sebastian'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!