View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #6
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

The unemployment rate here is high, so when I found out I was eligible to receive unemployment benefits for the 4 weeks unpaid I took a year, I called the unemployment office and the hold time was about 1.5 hours. You can't hang up with them either, because you put in sooo much information before you even get put on hold that you'd have to do that all over again. That actually really confuses me too, why do I put all my info in on the phone, when I have to give the same information to the person who finally does pick up??? annoying! So anyways, 1.5 hours is the longest Ive been on hold ... i can't imagine 2.5 hours. Thats ridiculous. The unemployment office actually started telling people to call back if the wait was over an hour, so sometimes you could call 6x a day go through the whole rigamaroll of putting in your info just to be told to call back at a later time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!