View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Default Opossum living under the shed means Trouble !!

OK, the Good news is that the Bunny's that have taken over our yard for the past six years are out! Yay..

The Bad news is the Possum has taken over! Yikes..

My neighbor told be that she saw a possum go from her yard under our wooden fence. There is only one place to go from there and that is right under our shed and that means trouble for my babies and theie safety.

The shed in only a few feet away from the chain link that separates the dog run. I'm freaking out !! You would think that with four barking dogs that it would be irritated and go somewhere else. But no, its hear and has taken over the bunny den. As far as I can remember there have always been bunnies living under our shed. Very doubtful they are sharing living quarters. I'm glad that the bunnies are gone. But totally freaked that there is an animal that could potential kill one of my Yorkies.

I called our local Wildlife/Animal Control and they want $100 just to come out and set up a trap and $25 for every animal they remove from our property.... Oh hell No, that is just ridiculous.

So, Off to TSC and we bought a trap for $25 bucks and we will take care of it our selves or my pops will do it for us. Trap is set up, bated and I'm ready to rid my property of this viscious animal before it can do any harm to my babies.

Lets just hope that noone looses a finger in the process.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!