View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Just Wanted To Share Some Results

I don't know about any of you, but I don't like having our furkids put under for anything unless it's an absolute HAVE TO. Elijah (our 8 year old boxer boy) has never had a dental, his breath was terrible and I was desperate to find a toothpaste or some kind of product that would really work on his teeth. I found Tropiclean Fresh Breath Gel but was hesitant to buy it, wondering if it really works like it says it does. They have a water additive you can use as well, but I decided not to use it on our big dogs at first, I just wanted to try the gel and see if it really worked. On the package, it says you can just rub it on their teeth, but I decided to just put it on the toothbrush and use it. Your supposed to use it for 30 days straight and then switch to using it 2 to 3 times a week. It's been 20 days ago that I started using it, I missed using it 2 days, so I've actually only used it 18 days total, and here are the results. I just thought I'd share the results so far in case anyone has seen it and wonders if it really works.
Attached Thumbnails
Just Wanted To Share Some Results-elijahtropiclean1.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!