View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Prayer Request for us.

Upon posting in a previous thread I realized that I have failed to come here and ask for prayer for us in a special need.

I know many have been lifting us in prayer and so very much appreciate it, since Jack's fall last June it has been a very difficult time, not knowing if the length of surgery and being under anethesia caused it or what??????continued nights of confusion. We sure need prayer for him in this need.

It has been very, very difficult all along I have been praying for God to give me the strength I so need in taking care of him and keeping him home with me, so far I am able to do so, why I didn't come and ask for prayer for this, I don't know why.

I so know the power of prayer with many here is MIGHTY, thank you so much in this our time of need in praying for things to turn around and I truely BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THEY CAN AND WILL.

"I pray for all others in this forum in their need of healing or what ever need there is in your life. May God oversee and meet whatever those needs are."

Hugs from us both. Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!