View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 03:41 PM   #8
Muffie's Mom
And now Missy's Mom, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliealfies mum
Hi muffins mum can you put a picture of this on as we dont have petsmart here so just wondering what it was like in case I see at the shops. Lottie is about to start teething and Alfie chewed the top of the stairs when he was like this so looking for something to use. I did put a wet face cloth in the freezer last night and she chewed this for ages but happy to try anything.
I can't find a picture of the pacifier anywhere on the internet. It's hard rubber and at each end it has a FLAT round disc like with tiny nubs on both sides and around the outside of the disc. One end has a small round disc and the other end has a larger round disc. I looked at the pacifier & it doesn't even have the brand name on it! I even looked at the PetsMart website & they are not on display there. They are NOT the pacifier that has the bigger end like a baby's pacifier. These are flat ends!

The Nylabone keys (set of about 3 large keys on a ring) are a very good toy. Especially if you have 2 dogs - they fight over them all the time but at least there's more than enough keys to go around.

Sorry I couldn't help you more. I've been searching & searching - just couldn't find it.
Muffie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!