View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
VelvetRose
YT Addict

Love I'm so in love with my Darla

So we have had Darla for 7 months now, and she has become an essential part of our family. At first I was worried that my three boys 7, 5, and 2 would be mean to her, hurt her, or just mistreat her somehow, but that has not been the case. They all love her soo much. Everyday that my two eldest boys get home from school, she is waiting for them and just goes crazy upon their arrival. And as cute as that is, it is nowhere near as cute as what I experienced today. Today while I was cleaning I put on Barney and put out a bunch of toys for my 2 year old to keep occupied with. About 15 mins later when I was walking through the living room I saw my lil boy and Darla both laying in her bed together. They were both on their backs, and my lil guy was singing her the "I Love You" song. It was tooo cute. And after he finished his song he gave her a big hug and she gave him a big wet kiss, that lead him to let out the most adorable lil giggle. If only I could have taken a picture or recorded that moment. cause it was too cute for words. I just thought I would share this precious moment with all of you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!