View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
Carlea
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love So proud of Gizmo

My DH and I are retired and we have no children living at home. We do have 12 Grandchildren and 8 Great Grandchildren. We are rarely asked to babysit because of my disability. But our Granddaughter asked us last night if we could pick up her son (our great grand child) and keep him on the nights she has to close. She gets off work at 7pm and her daycare closes at 6 pm. Gizmo and Hayden have never met. To be honest Gizmo has not been around any children of any age. We have only had him two months and all the family knew we had a new puppy so only the adults have been coming around.

Well it went great. Naturally we were always between them but he fed Gizmo treats, Gizmo shared his toys with Hayden and when Hayden went to give Gizmo a toy Gizmo took it gently. I am so proud of Gizmo!!!!. Hayden let Gizmo lick his hand and Gizmo let Hayden pet his belly. I definately see a friendship developing. Before,anyone says anything there will never be a time while Hayden is so young that they will be alone together but at least we don' t have to keep them in separate rooms.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!