View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
steph_bella
YT Addict

Angry getting really stressed now....

my bella is really starting to depress me im in despirate needs to some advice on what do do when my yorkie attacks everyone and everything we walk past?

i just tug on the lead a bit and say no in a stern voice but it dosent do anything!

took bella to the beach a little pup spaniel wanted to play with bella and as always bella went crazy snapping and making the most vicious noises ever to the poor little thing laying on its back crying like it was saying please dont hurt me, bella obv did not read the body launguage of this dog and corried on

she constantly growls and snars and snaps and im getting so angry with her latley (no i dont hit her or anything) i just get in a bad mood with my family n stuff.

Im so embarrased of her it drives me round the bend, i just want to do how she will get the message that i dont want her to do it! ive watched the dog whisperer and its me or the dog but i find it to complicated to put in to practice myself.... bella is fine in the house with me and my family but i have to lock her away when people shes never met come round

Join today and remove this ad!