Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
BJBEVSBABY3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Confused

The more I read, the more confused I become. BJ is 3 months old today. Still weighs 1lb 9 oz. I have her on the food the breeder sent home. I bought a bag of dog food and it was the wrong food she wouldn't eat it. Bought the brand she was on. I am sure I will change her when she is a little older and weighs more but the vet said he didn't particularly like the foods but for now if it aint broke don't fix it. I read on here to get Nutrical. I bought that for my little Dee Dee when she was ill. She died of cancer a montlh after I lost my husband.
The vet never mentioned Nutrical. She has plenty of energy but is not as heavy as her sister. Talked to the Breeder who kept the sister and she weighs 3 lbs . already but BJ was the smallest of the litter.
I hate to change or add anything if the vet says she is doing well. Got her at 7 weeks. Very tiny. Everyone you talk to has a different brand of dog food.As I say she is on puppy food now and I don't know when they will change her. I also want to keep her healthy to have her spayed. Anyone else fonfused on this matter?
BJBEVSBABY3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!