View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 12:42 PM   #14
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

Orinskye - Your second post comes across a lot better.

Yes, I do question the IQ of young teenagers (or their parents) when I see young, tiny, little pups in the mall surrounded by the teenager's friends and a bunch of strangers. That's not a good place for a little puppy.

Sorry about misinterpreting your taking your pup to the mall. Perhaps "movies" made me think of the mall. I apologize.

Actually, I do think that taking older dogs around is a totally different thing. It's the little puppys being hauled around (like toys) that upsets me. I think that very young little Yorkie pups need to spend most of their time at home, being warm, kept well fed, and being able to sleep and play their little hearts out.

We keep saying that little Yorkies should stay with their mothers until they are 10 or 12 weeks old -- and, alternatively, sometimes we see little guys younger than this being hauled all over - being shown off!

Also I thought you were talking about a tiny little pup - you were talking about the "first day you had him," "having not paid the deposit yet" - and I think his "not having had all his shots yet" etc.

Again - thank you for reposting. It does sounds like you're taking good care of your pup....or should I say "big little guy!"

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!