Thread: Dang crows!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Dang crows!!!!

I am so scared of crows. I just hate them! I was outside talking to my neighbor and Cherish and Gus were running back and forth. There were 4 of the biggest crows on my roof just looking at them. One of them swooped down and started to circle them. My neighbor happen to be sweeping her walk way before we started talking so she ran with the broom and I grabbed a rake from my garage. We looked like 2 crazy mad women swinging at the stupid bird. I grabbed Gus and told Cherish to run in the house. And the crow flew back on the roof. My neighbor went back home and I came in and got my bebe gun. By this time there were like 12 to 15 of them on my roof. I shot one round and scared them off the roof but they didn't go too far. They are across the street in a tree. Poor Gus and Cherish were having a ball playing and now I have to keep them in. I sure hope they leave soon. Now I am scared to even go out there. I will be having Gus on a leash when he has to go potty and I will have my bebe gun ready! Stupid crows!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!