View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
Dazzlingdoodles
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg I need some prayer and advice...

So I found a white scottish terrier about 2 months ago... I reported it to animal control, the SPCA, and our local shelter. I took her to the vet no mircrochip, id tags, and she had ear mites. I treated her and within 8 days found her owner. Since then she has come to my house 6 or 7 times! At this point I am over it! The vet has told me she needs a dental BAD she is about 3 year old and has had a litter or more. She always comes here looking so horrible that I bathe her and brush her and try to give her a place of safety until she is found. This time I am over it!! I want to keep her. I don't know who her owner is except that they live in this neighborhood. I have already contacted the right people and she has been here two days now. Since I called today they have 10 days from today to find her otherwise she is ours. I am praying and hoping she just gets to stay. The animal control officer came out and said they hope she gets to stay too! Poor little girl!! She needs a lot of training and a dental and shots but I am willing to do this! She needs a forever home! She needs love and a life and a home! I want her to be happy! Please pray that no one finds her in the next ten days so I can keep her and give her what she deserves.

On a side note she is a cat chaser... I have a cat that my yorkies love and she loves them. Any tips on how to break this? I also feed 3 stray cats that come here everyday for food, she can't start barking at them I don't want them to run away they need to eat!

Last edited by Dazzlingdoodles; 01-25-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Dazzlingdoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!