View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #5
My guy Charles
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I think pets, just like people have certain personalities. I have a male Yorkie and a female English Springer Spaniel. Both of them are just sweet sweet dogs. Both of them absolutely love and adore me.
I also have 3 kids, one is away at college, the oldest just graduated from college and lives in an apt., so I only have one living at home - the only difference I notice is that my Yorkie is very attached to me - he is happy to see my son, that lives at home, but he never leaves my side, the ESS is happy to be with me, but at 3:00 when my son comes in from school the ESS hangs out with him. When my other 2 kids come home the ESS is thrilled to see them and will follow them all over the house - my yorkie gets excited to see them yet
still follows me around. Charlie is just very loyal to me. I don't feel like that's a male/female thing as much as it's just the personality of the dogs...? I think it is more important to choose a pet based on the breeder, it's breeding, etc....that seems to matter more than the sex of the dog... In any case, that is what I have experienced...
My guy Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!