View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Question My Little Picky Potty'er

Hey guys! Question for you...is your Yorkie picky about where he/she potties? Katie Scarlett is pad trained. She was doing fabulous before her spay last week. She had a few accidents, but is getting a lot better. I think she is getting back on track with one exception. She will not pee on her pad in our living room (aka man cave). We stay in this room the majority of the time and chill, watch tv, surf the internet, etc. She will literally hold it and wait until we go out of the room to potty on one of the other two pads set up in the house. Do you think she has just claimed this whole room as her den and will no longer potty in here or what? Should I leave the potty pad in this room or maybe try sitting it right outside the door of this room? She has had 2 accidents this week in this room and they are usually close to the potty pad, but I think it was just because she couldn't hold it any longer. Is it possible they claim a room as their own and refuse to potty there? Thanks for any help/advice!

Last edited by southernbelle04; 01-24-2012 at 10:31 AM.
southernbelle04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!