View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #11
courtney1121
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Loooveee purses!!! I have 2 coach purses. One of those purses, I've had for oh gosh like 10 years so they definitely last. My boyfriend's mom got me a coach passport case and a coach laptop case as well. I decided to lay off on the Coach brand for a bit so I had my boyfriend get me a Michael Kors tote for Christmas. They were selling it at Ross for over half off. Haven't used it just yet but I think I'm going to save it for when I start my new job. Next purse I've been looking at is a black leather Tory Burch hobo bag. My sister has one that she got with the money her MIL gave her for her birthday. It is so cute!

I'm also obsessed with shoes. I wear my Tory Burch snowboots every single day - rain or shine. I want to get a pair of Tory Burch flats and a pair of Christian Louboutin heels. Oh how I wish I made a lot more money to afford my addiction haha

Edit: Oh completely forgot that my next purse, after my tax refund comes in, is definitely going to be a Louis Vuitton tote. My sister has this one as well. We basically copy off of each other when it comes to designers haha

Join today and remove this ad!