View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Princess10
Banning Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
If your family is like mine, they call you the crazy dog lady, they think your nuts with how you care for princess, and a dog is just a thing you have because it's cute. they probably don't want to hear it, but it's very possible the chi's deaf because it's genetics. Healthy dogs can't seem to find homes, and special needs puppies are even harder to place. Maybe that point will help them want to at least spay the chi if not both dogs. What if you offer to pay for her spay? Maybe they'll do it then.
That's a good idea. Maybe I'll pay & make the appt. when I get paid then tell my mom she owes me half of it back. My dad will pay me since he knows I can't really afford it. Then there will at least be no puppies.

Yes, they do think I'm nuts with Princess. They can't understand why I was frantic to take her to the vet with pancreatitis or why I groom & dress her. "She's just a dog" to which I reply she's my second born since I'll have no more children & it's only right to spoil her regardless. And now they seemed to be detaching from Princess because she & Molly don't always get along. I feel bad for Princess since Grandma's house is like Disney world, and now I don't feel comfortable about bringing her around.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!