View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #3
bWY39
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beabble View Post
So today I finally got to relax some since Dottie is doing a bit better after switching her back to her old food. I try to keep Saturdays as the day that I bath Jazzie. I had bought the Tropiclean SPA line conditioner and was so excited to use it on Jazzie and see how well it worked, so, today I finally got the chance to. I did the whole nine yards, ears, toe nails, washed, conditioned, huggled, blow dried her, put her hair up, oh she looked ADORABLE and smelled so good. Then our son called, (from his cell phone in my driveway) "Mom, I have Harley with me, can I bring him in so you can cut his nails for me?" Harley is a 150 pound Masstiff/ Rott mix, he's such a love, but I won't take chances with my lil ones, so, in their crates they went till Bub and Harley left. So, they leave, I go in to let Mags and Jazzie out of their crates, and for the first time EVER, Jazzie left me a surprise in her crate, she POOOOOOED, then paw painted it everywhere in there, UGH..... So, I had to give her another bath, and redo everything I just did AND toss her bed and everything in the wash and scrub her kennel. Guess she really wanted another bath, lol. Now I'm pooped, lol.

So consider your self luck to have an artistic pooch who can paw paint like that,......lol

bWY39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!