View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
Dazzlingdoodles
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Fattest cat in the world

I saw this video tonight and a few other things, what I don't understand is why in the world a person could allow their cat to become this obese and not care? Not try to restrict their diet, get medical help, don't owners understand what they are doing to the poor baby!! I am a cat lover and I love my baby girl Sophie, there is no way I would ever let her be so unhealthy and why in the world you would want to be in the fame light for neglecting your baby! I just don't get this at all! We live in VA and when Irene hit we took it 5 stray cats off the street and then reported our neighbor for neglecting his dog outside in the backyard during the hurricane and the 2011 winter snowstorm of the year when he just let him stay outside during both. When I went to his house he pretty much told me to "get over it" their dog was not allowed inside because they had small dogs inside! Thier outside dog is a rottie but is the most sweetest dog!! His new wife just doesn't want him inside! I just don't get it and it breaks my heart how in the world can you take an innocent life and neglet them!!!

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!