View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 10:09 PM   #8
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanlife View Post
Peanut is a lucky little guy! His new toy box looks very nice, and he has quite a nice selection of toys! I like how you made it easy for him to access his toys by lowering the side. Is that a pine cone in there - or a pine cone toy? If it is a toy where did you get it? I was searching for one a few months back for a little yorkie that lives near me. Every day on her walk, she picks up a pine cone and takes it home. She is only about 3 pounds, and usually the cone is as big as her head - it is hilarious to watch her walk with it - so proud!
Oh thank you- that is not all of his toys, just the ones that were in reach lol he has more scatterd around the house! I had his toys in one of his beds- the bed wasnt big enough and they were just thrown in the corner- I wanted something low for him and something where he can crawl in it :0). A pine cone? Hmm I think you are talking about the one in the front.. thats a little porqupine (sp) toy LOL thats cute- have u tried to google a pine cone toy?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!