View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
Donnainohio63
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Something is wrong with Sadie

Hi everyone I am asking for prayers and some answers. I just got back from the emergency hospital with Sadie. Let me try to explain what is going on. We went and did all are errands today so she was with me all day. When we got home I let the dogs out, under my watchful eye, they came in and I went about putting groceries away and doing household chores. I was taking a break sitting in the office with DH and Sadie wanted me, I picked her up and she was shaking so I though she was cold and put her sweater on her, she was still shaking and then proceeded to try and crawl up on my shoulder like she was in some kind of pain.
DH took her for a minute and she started whining. I held her for a few more minutes and then she seemed ok, tired , but ok. My 13 year old grand daughter came running down the steps from her bedroom screaming Mom something is wrong with Sadie. I guess Sadie went up there with her when she was fixing her hair.She said she ran under the bed, came out and went round and round in circles and then started whining. I quick snatched her up and took off to the hospital with her
Donnainohio63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!