Thread: Halogen Cooker
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #10
bWY39
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
I've seen Halogen cookers on late night infomercials and at the As Seen on TV store in the mall, but haven't ever used one.

My friend has the T-Fal fryer. She makes french fries (chips) with very little oil using it. They taste ok....definately better than when she tried baking them in the oven and seasoning them to save calories...but not as good a real deep-fried ones..with lots of vinegar & salt

*oh...and the fryer was expensive! But her hubby has heart issues, so they felt it was worth it.

I have spoken to a few people who have the fryer and I can not believe they all say they only use it for Chips (that's English for Fries...lol)

Joan uses hers for all sorts of things from roast vegetables to soup or stews.
Sausage is another things she will do in it preferring that to the Halogen for this sort of food.

This is a versatile cooker limited by imagination in many cases.

Now the Halogen cooker is so different never a day goes by without Joan using her beloved cooker. We even have one on standby in the attic and that came in handy over Christmas when she had both on the go.

They are just so inexpensive as well as in UK we can pick them up for less than £30 ($46.62)

Hyundai Halogen Oven 7 Litre Easy to operate,Easy...Hyundai Halogen Oven 7 Litre Easy to operate,Easy...

bWY39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!