Thread: Aggression
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #1
HannahPipersmom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Aggression

Hi,
I just registered here and this is my first post. I have a 3 year old Yorkie, Piper, and a 5 year old Morkie, Hannah. My friend has 2 Yorkies also, 4 year old Bette and 5 Year old Midge. The 4 girls have always been together, I used to take mine to her house everyday as I used to work about 20 miles from home and she would take them out at lunch time. They have always gotten along just fine, until recently. I need help!! Piper is suddenly attacking Bette, for no reason. It gets quite violent but fortunately there have never been any injuries. I don't know why she is doing this all of a sudden. We cannot let them near each other at all. If I go to their house with the dogs, I keep Piper in a different room from the others. She does ot bother the other 2 at all, just Bette. Bette weighs about 6 1/2 pounds and Piper is about 12 pounds. Piper is very energetic and does need more exercise than she is getting during this winter, but it seems like it has to be more than that. Any suggestions, anyone? Thanks a lot!!
HannahPipersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!