View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 09:47 PM   #6
Carters Mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
No amount of money will change my mind, I have decided to give one to my brother as well as my ex-husband (weird but he loves KoKo and Kandi), so I know that they will be loved and well taken care of.
Quote:
Someone asked if I was giving them away. I have promised one to my ex-husband and my brother and the other one besides Murphy I will sell.
Quote:
Murphy seems to be fine to me but the vet says he probably won't make it due to the fact that she thinks he looks unhealthy. She says that we won't be able to tell until he's 4 or five months old, but I think he is just teenie and will be like his Mommy who is only 3.2 pounds.
First . . . your post for sale is not in accordance with the specifications set forth by the rules of this forum.

Second . . . looking back over your posts, things sure have changed a number of times.

Third . . . if Murphy's vet said that she thinks he looks unhealthy and won't be able to tell until he's 4 or five months old, are you planning on selling this pup? It would seem the answer would be yes since you've advertised 4 pups and you only had a total of four pups.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!