View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
Magneticgal
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmeow View Post
I'm pretty upset that this is the reaction I got...I have done years of research and chose now to look for a puppy because I am finally ready for one now. Our schedules were designed so that when I get my dog, there will always be someone here for him or her. Of course I have talked to our landlord about noise violations and pet fees. It's upsetting to be judged for trying to be a responsible owner while still a teenager. I'm sorry, would it help if I told you I'm 20 in a few weeks? Thankfully I have contacted Kirista of SE Texas Yorkies and she said my application was perfect. I hope to find my friend soon and be the best yorkie mommy I can be. Thanks anyways.
I'm sorry you received such negative feedback. I truly believe that the intent was good- it just didn't come across that way. If we all waited for EVERYTHING to be PERFECT- heck I bet 99% of us wouldn't have our babies. That doesn't make us love them and care about them any less. It sounds like you have given it a lot of thought and that is the most important thing- because there are some people that get pets (not just Yorkies) and get rid of them when they decide it is too much of an inconvenience. If you are honestly willing to make a committment to loving and taking care of this baby FOR LIFE then disregard the negativity and go for it!! I wish you the best!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!