View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #15
Jasmine123
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I could be dead wrong, but it sounds to me like she is just upset. If you had never left her for that long, she is probably just worried. Maybe it will just take some time for her to relax.
Hope that is all it is....
This could have been it, but the vomiting was just a strange thing

Anyway wanted to give everyone an update - its been about a week since she has been acting weird but feeling alot better - we brought her to a friends house i think i mentioned and she was curious the entire night but very territorial over us as owners and anyone who tried to pet the other dog and not her

A couple days later we invested in a solid NylaBone for powerful chewers since we got rid of all her toys since we thought maybe she ingested something from her tennis ball or other furry things we let her play with -

Since we introduced her to that she has dramatically improved, not hiding really anymore, constantly chewing on the bone, brings it everywhere she goes including greetings at the door and with her outside and back in - its like she needed something to keep her busy very interesting - but so far all is well and that may have done the trick - or she is back to feeling confident we are not leaving her again

Thanks for everyones concern!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!