View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
danniko
YT Addict

Default Tried out a new groomer today...

...and it went great! I was so nervous to take Sophie into a different groomer but we weren't happy with the amount we had to pay for her to be groomed at Petsmart and the fact that they never really cut her hair the way we wanted it.

We picked her up and oh my goodness, she looks just like we like her. She had a little poodle in her so her hair will never grow long so we keep her body shaved and her head and tail long.

Sophie was apparently a perfect little girl there and the groomer absolutely loved her...she even had some people that walked by the store come in and look at her!

Anyway, just wanted to post a picture of her - don't mind the bow, she hates them and within seconds of us getting in the car she tried to get it out - I took it out once I had the picture.

I am so happy and Sophie smells so good.

First picture was taken last week...it isn't the greatest picture seeing as her legs are cut off, but it is the most recent one.

Second picture was taken just after we got in the car this afternoon after picking her up.
Attached Thumbnails
Tried out a new groomer today...-img_0662.jpg   Tried out a new groomer today...-groomer.jpg  
danniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!