View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
chachi
I Love My Yorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
Hey guys! Question for you....any ideas on places to go to take pix for our Valentine's Ball? Katie Scarlett's dress should be on the way soon. I want to be ready and go have her pix made. I will have to make these myself since I won't have the time to let a professional do it and get them back in time. I found a few props I might use, but we do not have anywhere in our house that is 'pretty' enough. LOL. My Mom has a beautiful home but seeing as she lives in Alabama, that might be a high gas bill to drive for a photo taking session. I thought about going to a local park we have that is really pretty, but it is so cold IDK if Katie Scarlett would sit still. Poor thing would be freezing to death. I wish I could just go in the furniture store and set her on something pretty to take a pic, but I'm sure they wouldn't like that. LOL. Any ideas on places I might could go to take good pix? If I could figure out how to photoshop her picture onto a nice background, I would do that, but IDK if I can figure that one out. I have photoshop and could try it out I guess. They need nice furniture at Petco/Petsmart so you can take pix. LOL.

So any ideas? Thanks guys!
I just get some pretty fabric and put it on the couch and put them on it with props and take a picture. You dont have to have a fabulous house to take good pictures. Some of my favorite pictures have been taken in my own backyard by a pretty flower or etc. Or you can take a picture and photo shop the background to a background you want. I love taking pictures with props though especially holiday pictures like halloween and I take really cute ones out on my front porch
chachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!