View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #12
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Photoscape is a great free program and you can even make moving avatars. It will crop and you can add text, but you can't really watermark. He might even use Photobucket, you can do all that online.

I have Paint shop Pro 9, and love it. It has a real watermark application, and you can register your picture. It used to be a hundred dollar program, but Jasco sold it to Correl, but still obtain the rights to sell PS pro 9 and you can buy a new copy on ebay for $9.00. It's so worth it! JASC Paint Shop Pro 9 + Animation Shop 3 **NEW** | eBay.
I sent him this too. Maybe if you "pays" for something, he'll see it as more useful. Although he's overpaid for plenty of things he doesn't use at all. I told him this morning I sent him an email with the links to free programs. He kept giving me excuses. "free ones you can only do so many pictures....it's just a free trial, you have to pay after that..." I just yelled at him, "JUST FREAKING LISTEN TO ME!!!"
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!