View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
lexi43
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Please Pray For Punky

I know this is a yorkie forum, and you guys are dog people, All my posts so far have been about Zach our 2 year old yorkie, but I need a couple of prayers for Zach's feline sister Punky. It started last week when she stopped eating and became extremely sick. We took her to the worst vet in the world, talk about stupid. Well anyway we told him that she has not eaten, peed or pooped for a day or two. He did nothing except take a bcp and a urine sample. Then he said she has an upper resporatory infection, how he came to thin conclusion I still don't know. He also gave her some Clavamox and some eye oiltment which had nothing to do with what was wrong with her. Most of it was our fault because we should have questioned this.
Well anyway she got much worse over night so we took her to my other vet a distance away.
Well we found out Punky was so full of gases that the doctors could barely see the xrays. When last I spoke to the vet, she said that the gases have passed through finally and she is just starting to feel a little better. She still really isn't out of the woods yet. I might be able to pick her up today but I'm not sure yet.
I learned a hard lesson from this. I went to this vet because it was affordable vet care, and they are very cheap in their prices, but I know now you get what you pay for. That jerk should have his licence revoked and never be allowed to practice on any animal ever again I'm thinking very seriously about taking this further so something will be done against this quack.
lexi43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!