View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:19 AM   #10
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by withchoco View Post
Do you have a photo of the litter box you are using?
funny you should ask, I was just searching for one like it on line and can not find it, the only thing i saw close was on the sight for the purina litter system, which are like foam pellets, the box was for that system and they came in three sizes I got the med, they only show the small, I will do so more checking. I wish you lived closer I would give one to you, I just put a message to meet up group that I am giving them away, but as you can understand shipping them would be a pain. I like the box because I could take it with me and where ever we went when he saw it, he knew that was his place to go. We spends weekend on our boat and in the morning, I would set the box in our boat's bathroom and shut him in to use, then if we left him in the cabin, I would leave it out and he would use it there, like a cat he always remembered where it was, but the funny thing was if I used a piddle pad instead of the newspaper he would go outside the box. I never got the newspaper, so my friends that did all saved them for me, LOL much cheaper than a piddle pad.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!