View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #7
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by withchoco View Post
Also, just to clarify... when I meant by "dribbling," he doesn't walk around while peeing.. Although he finishes his business on the pad completely, some get onto his hair and few drops get on the floor..

At the moment, I have pads in my living room and bathroom, as Choco has just moved to my place. I aim to eventually get rid of the pads in the living room once he gets used to the new home.
yep I knew that's what you meant, that's why I would suggest you not put the papers on carpet, unless you put a large tarp under it. I would get rid of the pad in the living room anyway it might be hard to break him of that habit later, giving him two places is confusing. Plus it's nice having a place for him to go that you could close the door, if we were going anywhere, I would close him in and say go potty and 95% of the time he did. My last guy would often hit the edge of the paper and it would run onto the floor,so that's why I bought those step in litter boxes, this way it was always contained and could not run anywhere. I really recommend those for anyone that has a dog go inside. They are designed for litter but I used flat pieces of newspaper but piddle pads fit in the medium one nicely.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!